Monday, 28 January 2013

A New Chapter, A New Beginning


After a couple of weeks of serious writing I have a new novella to send out into the world! It still needs polishing and editing, but it's pretty much finished and the most exciting thing about this book is that it's in a new genre for me. I've decided to put romance to bed for the time being and I'm not going to link my two pen names for a while because I just love the whole idea of starting something with a fresh new page.

I'm building a new blog to go with my new pen name name so this blog will be neglected indefinitely, but who knows, I may be inspired to write another romance some day. I have a couple of WIPs that are on hold as I explore new territory, but I'm sure I'll get the urge to finish them sooner or later.


Thanks to everyone who has shared my journey as a fledgling romance author! It's been such an awesome roller coaster ride so far, and I'm sure the next leg of the journey will be even more thrilling. I'm starting a writing course soon so this is a good time to re-evaluate and decide which direction to go in, and to learn the craft as thoroughly as possible. Wish my luck in my next incarnation!








No comments:

Post a Comment